Main Responsibilities The main responsibilities of a Inside Sales Representative include, but are not limited to the following:
• Actively generates qualified sales leads for the outside sales team. Lead
• generation will be focused on: ◦ Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory install base opportunities
◦ Mergers and Acquisition opportunities
◦ Binary Tree’s core software and service offerings
• Aggressively hunts sales leads using a variety of methods, including but not limited to: ◦ cold calling
◦ warm calling
◦ targeting Mergers and Acquisition opportunities
◦ seeking and leveraging references
◦ targeted, localized research
◦ providing additional information and scheduling further contact as needed.
• Meets or exceeds target of 100+ pre-sales calls per day resulting in no fewer than 3%qualified sales leads for Account Executives.
• Provides a persuasive and appealing sales case to prospective clients, demonstrating the ability to eliminate sales obstacles.
• Presents a strong understanding of the business value of all Binary Tree Exchange products and services.
• Builds demand and awareness of product offerings, as well as establishing rapport with key decision makers/prospective clients.
• Creatively drives telesales-related sales strategy and direction; with assistance and guidance from VP of Sales and Business Development team.
• Follows pre-defined sales process and lead generation/qualification methodologies.
• Maintains and updates the Sales Force with clear, concise information.
• At appropriate stage of sales process, coordinates with the designated sales person to provide qualified leads and assists in setting key follow-up appointments.
• Actively seeks ways to improve telesales process and procedures; looks for and acts upon continuous improvement opportunities for higher sales productivity/outcomes.
• Shows ability to be a self-starter, a strong closer and have multi-tasking abilities.
• Demonstrates understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles.
• Provide marketing support for tradeshows and sales meetings.
• Remains flexible enough to assume various roles and perform other duties as assigned.
• Resides in/near NYC Metro Area with easy access to Middlesex County NJ
• 2-3 years direct sales and/or telemarketing experience with a heavy emphasis on telesales expertise, preferably in a high tech industry
• Excellent telephone and customer service skills/orientation
• Strong oral communication skills and ability to communicate professionally in written/email formats.
• Excellent self-organizational skills and a self-motivated approach is a must.
• Experience using Sales Force is preferred but not necessary
• Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
• Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.